User Experience and UI Design
Good user experience differentiates successful mobile applications from unsuccessful applications. Exceptional mobile experience delights users, opens up a large set of opportunities to reach customers and helps to improve the brand image.
Several nuances have to be kept in mind in designing mobile application UX
- Since mobile users are casual users, the UI should be impressive with a very low learning curve.
- For mobile screens it is crucial to divide the whole process into sub processes with logical break points and provide smart navigation to jump between various sub processes without pressing home each time.
- The UI should prioritize important information and show it at the first level. An advanced user can always dig deeper to consume further information at the sub level.
- Thumb rule of visual design for mobile screens is to never decorate the screens with any element, which is not required functionally. Therefore, it is important to make the functional elements visually pleasing.
Sasken’s UX and UI design team excels in the following four-staged process of discover, innovate, design and evaluate for user research, information architecture design, task flow definition, wire-framing, visual design and usability testing
Services we offer
- UX Consulting services
- Design Strategy, Survey, Contextual queries, Persona Analysis
- UX Design services
- IA, Story boarding, Prototypes, Wireframes
- Mobile Application UX Design(IOS, Android, Windows) for smartphones and tablets
- Hybrid and Mobile Web Application UX Design
- UX Refresh services
- Heuristic Assessment & Re-Design
- Best in class UX/UI case studies from Telecom, Retail & Insurance verticals
- Highly skilled team who translate business motivations (strategic/tactical, brand repositioning) & business impact areas (productivity, flexibility) to best in class UX.
- Sasken way of UX/UI Design – Client/Industry Research, User Research, Information Architecture, Wireframes preparation, Visual Design & Site Analytics
- Team of User Experience/UI professionals specialized in Material Design, Flat Design & Responsive design
Smartphone based Usage Based Insurance Solution
- Minimalistic UI by maintaining nuance and accuracy
- Single dashboard view to view overall summary and events
- Simple and clean interface to create a new trip, to get trip details & get the overall user score
- Responsive web design & Hybrid mobile application user experience design
Enterprise Mobility solution to administer and report any form of clinical questionnaire
- Separate Front office view, Doctor/Nurse view and Patient view
- Easy navigations for patient hand offs
- Support to flick graphs and timeline to see consolidated view of graphs
- Visual designs to easily relate and identify different traits – physical health, mental health, social health
Sasken Energy Solution
- Minimalistic and simple UX/UI
- Consistent and contextual based navigation
- Delegate view based on roles and responsibilities
- Lean UX/UI for Remote monitoring and control, Sub metering, Occupancy based energy savings and Multi facility management