- Smart Devices and Wearables
- Enterprise Grade Devices
- Product Engineering
Smart Industrial Tools
Smart Industrial Tools
With Industry 4.0 projected to grow, at CAGR of 23.1% to a $21.7 billion industry by 2023, the need of the hour is to modernize the manufacturing process. As such, current tools and equipment are not ready to make the cut because:
- They lack multi-connectivity capabilities
- HMI is unable to process data from multiple data points
- They lack Edge Analytics capability
- They are non-modular
Today, some of the end customers’ demands for Smart Industrial Tools include energy efficiency, higher torque, faster cycle time, predictive maintenance, and smart and intuitive HMI. Therefore, there is a need to advance the current machine tools to next-generation modular Industry 4.0-enabled tools.
Sasken has enabled customers to increase productivity, reduce downtime, drive profits, and achieve enhanced end-user satisfaction in the Industrial sector. It has partnered with customers across the globe to address complex needs around IIoT platform development and roll-outs, modernizing legacy applications, cloud enabling automation and control systems, enhancing field force productivity, and building intelligence across machines, devices, and plants. With three decades of extensive expertise in Mechanical, Electrical, Platform and Software, Sasken is enabling machine tools manufacturers make Smart Industrial Tools, taking end-to-end responsibility from design to development. Sasken has enabled customers to accelerate time-to-market with its Chip to Cognition expertise while meeting Industrial quality and certifications.
Sasken’s services in this sector span across the following areas:
- Product Definition
- Product Development
- Certifications and Approvals
- Maintenance and Sustenance
- FEM/FEA analyses, surface modeling, mold flow analyses
- 2D sketch level drawings, 3D mock-ups and proofs of concept
- User experience, psychographic and consumer segmentation
- Embedded electronics, audio, RF and antenna simulations, design, integration and verification
- Flex and rigid high density & multilayer PCB design
- BSP, Driver & Protocol Development
- Platform Migration & Customized Bootloader
- System Component Selection
- Protocol Ingestion
- Edge Analytics
- Sensor Driver Development
- Protocol Stack Development
- Interface Customizations
- Support for multiple Semiconductor Platforms
- Platform Integration
- Multi-Connectivity Enablement
- Security and Connectivity Management
Smart & Connected Industrial HMI
- Intuitive UI/UX Design & Development
- Industrial HMI Reference Architecture
- Mobility and Augmented Reality Apps Development
- Real-time Data Ingestion and Dashboarding
- Complex Event Processing and Device Monitoring
- Enterprise System Integration
- Sasken Analytics Platform-as-a-Service
- Data Discovery & Visualization
- Vision/Image/Voice Analytics
- Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) Development
Hardware and Software Testing
- Comprehensive pool of testing equipment such as Satimo SG64 multi-probe system, RF circuit simulations, antenna chamber
- Production Tester
- RF, EPM, EMC, IOP, audio, antenna, mechanics, and environmental testing
- Test Automation Framework
Not able to find what you were looking for?
Scope: To enable predictive maintenance for heavy assets in order to prolong...
Scope: Customer lacked software expertise to develop future ready Industry 4.0...
Scope: To develop a next-gen industry grade machine vision camera with improved...
Scope Design, Develop and Implement E2E modules for GPU based image processing...