- Consumer Electronics
- Enterprise Grade Devices
- Product Engineering
Attention job seekers and applicants:
Sasken has always been a knowledge-driven company that values transparent business practices and provides comprehensive solutions to help businesses achieve their goals of rapid innovation and profitability. Sasken has a strong legacy of fair, transparent and ethical governance practices since inception and continues to lay a strong emphasis on transparency, accountability and integrity. Sasken continuously strives to maintain the work environment based on its core values - “IRISE” which stands for Integrity, Respect for Individual, Innovation, Customer Centricity, and Excellence. Such values are an integral part of the management system and results in enhancing the trust of all stakeholders, both internal and external.
It has come to the company’s attention that unauthorized job offers are being made in its name where applicants have received offer confirmation via chat portals/email from individuals claiming to be recruiting for Sasken.
Sasken urges you to note that any hiring for Sasken is handled by its authorized recruitment partners or by Sasken directly. Anyone interacting with bots/unauthorized representatives/individuals are doing so at their own risk.
If you receive any fraudulent offers or are suspicious of any individual claiming to recruit for Sasken, then please email us at email@example.com with ‘Fraud Job Offer’ in the subject line.
Arm yourself up with the following notes to avoid falling into fraudulent recruitment traps:
- Genuine Sasken recruiters will send email from the registered company email ID that ends with sasken.com. So please beware of emails coming from free or public domain email accounts such as Gmail, Hotmail, Zoho Mail, Yahoo Mail, etc.
- Sasken does not solicit payment from applicants for employment or job guarantee purposes
- Legitimate recruiters from Sasken will address the candidate by name instead of using ‘Dear Sir’ or ‘Dear User’
- Do not give out personal details such as bank account/credit card numbers, address, social security/PAN/Aadhaar number, etc. in your first interaction with someone claiming to be from Sasken
- Get suspicious if you notice too many grammatical errors in the email text
Sasken has issued this cautionary notice on behalf of all its stakeholders for information.