- Smart Devices and Wearables
- Enterprise Grade Devices
Ensuring Reliable Connectivity
Satellite 2018 | Washington, D.C. | March 12 to 15 | #1050
Sasken is proud to participate in Satellite 2018, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C. from March 12 to 15..
Sasken provides extensive expertise to global satellite communication leaders working across Mobile Satellite Services and High Throughput Satellite segments. We are developing terminals, handheld devices, network software development, and conformance test tool developments to enable reliable communication with satellites (GEO, MEO or LEO). Sasken has executed full device development program for many handset and terminal products from conceptualization, design and development to integration, productization, and production ramp-up support.
Sasken has successfully engaged in design and development of tracking devices, handheld device, terminals for fixed, land and maritime along with tracking antenna. In addition to MSS for High Throughput Satellite (HTS) service requirements, Sasken has developed VSAT terminal software for OEMs and small form factor based Automotive antenna.
Sasken’s expertise in this sector spans across the following areas:
- RF and Baseband Design
- Antenna Design (Handheld, Tracking, Patch)
- UI & Mechanics Design, 2D & 3D model designs
- PWB, Battery
- Smartphone, Handheld, Terminals, Tracking, Hotspots
- Dual Mode (Terrestrial and Satellite)
- LTE over Satellite, GMR-2/3/4
- Algorithm development and enhancement
- Platform migrations, Optimizations
- Board Support Package, Boot loaders, Drivers
- Conformance test tools, Test tools for Unit/Integration/System
Control Room Applications
- PTT Clients and servers
- Remote Management Tools
- Handset applications
- Location management applications
At the event, Sasken will display a handheld satellite terminal developed for the world’s leading satellite service provider along with M2M devices that detail Sasken’s communication expertise. Meet us at our booth #1050 or write to us to know more.
Product Engineering & Digital Transformation
Fortune 500 companies are Sasken's customers
Projects Delivered Successfully
powered by Sasken's IP and services