- Consumer Electronics
- Enterprise Devices
- Product Engineering
Modern businesses must overcome obstacles like data security concerns, lack of expertise, and support for multi-platform BYOD initiatives to achieve mobility. In many cases, consumers are moving from a ‘mobile-first’ to ‘mobile-only’ solution. This will turn future mobile solutions into digital assistants and apps that leverage AI, Mixed Reality and facial recognition advancements to meet changing requirements.
Key imperatives for enabling mobility
We’re helping deliver:
User Experiences: Enhanced customer experiences through design thinking, customer centric approach and customer journey mapping. We use mobility as a tool to reduce pain points in a customer’s day-to-day usage and thus transform the business process
Human-centric user interfaces: Natural user interfaces such as conversational/voice interfaces, gestures, and facial recognition to deliver superior experience for application users
Support for myriad screens and devices: App development for different form factors, screen resolutions, operating system versions and device models. We provide test automation on a multitude of device models and operating system versions to ensure high quality and experience
Faster TTM and reduced TCO: Cross-platform and low-code app development platforms to increase reusability, reduce cost of development, and improve time-to-market
We help our customers in the complete lifecycle of developing and deploying B2B, B2C & B2E apps.
- Assessment: Design Thinking led discovery, Roadmap and feature identification
- User Experience definition
- Architecture, design and development
- Mobile Appl development platform selection,
- Reusable component identification
- Cross platform vs. native vs. Low Code App Development Platform selection
- Premier consulting partner to Xamarin and Microsoft Partner to develop cross platform apps
- Test Automation: Test strategy definition, Test Automation Platform selection and evaluation, Test Cases design and authoring, Device cloud-based test automation
- Support for UAT
- Deployment: App store submissions, Appstore Feedback analysis and incorporation, App updates for Device model/OS version upgrades
Have any business queries?
Sasken’s strategy is pivoted around building Digital capabilities in the B2B...
The past weeks, I mulled over the oft debated topic of Technology and Business...
How far is the country from the future of mobility? – Challenges in designing autonomous cars for...
A technological revolution always happens when it is accompanied by changes in...
With a renewed focus, transportation providers are fast embracing technology in...