- Consumer Electronics
- Enterprise Grade Devices
- Product Engineering
Sasken develops applications for devices of different form factors with various operating systems such as Android, Tizen, Windows and iOS. Sasken has developed mobile applications for customers in various segments such as device OEMs, operators, ISVs, Automotive OEMs, and IoT platform vendors.
Discovery and Conceptualization
- Mobility solutions discovery and roadmap definition
- UX definition – user research, task flow, wireframes and visual design
Mobile Application Architecture and Design
- Reusable component identification
- Functional architecture definition
- Micro-services enablement – REST API definition for back-end application servers
Execution and Deployment
- Agile scrum based development
- Functionality testing, performance testing and UAT
- Deploy to public app store
- Application performance analytics by using tools like New Relic, Google Analytics
- Post deployment support
- Consumer feedback and support
- Corrective release management
- Version upgrade release management
User Experience Design and Visual Design
- Sasken’s UX and UI design team excels in the following four-staged process of discover, innovate, design and evaluate for user research, information architecture design, task flow definition, wire-framing, visual design and usability testing
Not able to find what you were looking for?
Scope The customer planned to develop Audio Book Application as part of its...
Scope Sasken’s customer wanted to enable the business users with a high quality...
Scope New Smart TV powered by Android operating system on ARM based chipset...
Scope The chip vendor has a reference design that had to be customized to the...