- Smart Devices and Wearables
- Enterprise Grade Devices
- Product Engineering
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.sasken.com.
- The term Sasken shall mean Sasken Technologies Ltd (formerly Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd). and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.sasken.com (Site).
- The Site is owned by Sasken. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Sasken including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
- The trademarks displayed on this Site are proprietary to Sasken or other third parties. User agrees not to print or reproduce the said trademarks in any form of packaging, publication, media or literature. Any such action shall be infringing on the rights of the owners of the trademarks and User shall be liable for all costs and consequences thereof.
- The software downloaded from this Site is subject to the license agreement set forth in the respective license file. Your downloading of the software shall be deemed acceptance of the terms of the Software License Agreement that accompanies the software downloaded.
- The availability of the products described on this Site, and the product descriptions are not guaranteed. Some of the solutions and technology presented in this Site are based on standards that are evolving and Sasken cannot be held responsible for the actual future availability of any of the solutions in the form presented here. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- No material from this Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Sasken. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Sasken may monitor access to the Site.
- Sasken may terminate User’s access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Sasken disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. Sasken makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Sasken shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Sasken may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- Sasken will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Sasken harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. User agrees that Sasken is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Sasken is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Sasken is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Sasken makes no warranty that:
(a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of Sasken and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Web Site entirely at the sole discretion of Sasken, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of Sasken in any manner. Sasken retains all copyright to these blogs.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Sasken or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Sasken or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Sasken, or that is otherwise detrimental to Sasken.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity but not limited to the foregoing) of any other party including Sasken.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Web Site, or prevent or restrict others from using this Web Site.
- You acknowledge that Sasken may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. Sasken may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.