Sasken has proven design methodologies in designing multi-layer analog/RF/high speed digital, mixed signal and high power PCBs boards to ensure first pass success. Sasken’s hardware design capabilities and lab capacity have been built and refined over two decades and enriched with partnerships to provide spec-to-product engineering services to clients.
We ensure that all PCB designs are analyzed thoroughly for timing, signal integrity, power, heat dissipation (thermal compliance) and EMC/EMI compliance.
- Board design from specifications, prototype development, board bring up and integration in products
- FPGA board designs for performance evaluation
- Board redesigns/respins to replace obsolete components, value engineering for cost
- Reduction or performance improvements
- Firmware development including Post/diagnostics, boot code, board support packages
- (BSPs), and device drivers for a wide variety of on-board and external interfaces