- Consumer Electronics
- Enterprise Grade Devices
- Product Engineering
Digital projects require that products and platforms are launched in the market with short time to market, updates are provided continuously without compromise on the quality. Quality assurance in such projects is challenging to meet high expectations of business, reduce cost of quality and leverage test automation to enable continuous testing.
In addition, development approach in digital transformation projects is changing in many aspects:
- Agile development methodology is used to increase flexibility, adaptability to change and incremental releases. Hence testing need to be incremental, iterative and hand-in-glove with development.
- Data projects are increasingly leveraging Analytics, AI & ML methods and big data platforms. Testing methodologies need to accommodate model performance testing, fine tuning and performance testing of big data platforms.
- Customers develop open, connected digital platforms leveraging micro-services and APIs. Verification of easy integration, usability, reliability and security are essential to verifying such platforms.
- Applications will be used on a diverse set of devices by end users. Verification on a representative sample set of devices, operating systems, form factors, screen resolutions and browsers are essential to ensure user experience.
Key Imperatives for Digital Testing
Shifts In Software Development
- Testing for fungibility and reusability
- Integration of core business functionalities with third party applications
- Process of model building
- Feature testing
- Data Integrity testing
- Model hyperparameters
Big Data and Warehouse
- From user management to device management
- From user security to device security
- Offline being the new norm
- Chaos Testing
- Hybrid cloud testing
- Infrastructure as Code testing
- Hand in glove testing with development team
- Sprint wise iterative testing to improve overall quality with user feedback
- Flexible, allowing changes in requirements even after initial planning
We’re Helping Deliver
Continuous quality: Selection of best fit tools, technologies for test automation for continuous testing.
Improved quality: Reduce defect leakage and defect density by shift left verification and detecting defects early in development cycle.
Optimized release test cycles: Ensuring prompt releases of high quality products to production.
We’re helping our customers with end-to-end testing services in the following areas:
- IoT Testing
- Edge Testing
- Device Simulation
- Platform and API Testing
- Data Testing
- IoT Application Testing
- API Testing
- Testing end-to-end API workflows
- Usability Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Reliability Testing
- Performance Testing
- Security Testing
- Data Testing
- Testing for ETL & Data Migration
- Testing of Data discovery & Reporting solutions
- Big Data Platform Testing
- Analytics, AI & ML Model Testing
- Mobile and Web Application Testing
- Mobile Application testing on multiple handset models, Operating Systems, form factors
- Device cloud assessment and selection
- Web application testing for cross browser compatibility, multiple form factors
- Application performance & security testing
Application Test Automation
Testing for Agile Projects
Have any business queries?
Scope: Sasken was entrusted with the responsibility of expediting release...
Scope: Sasken assisted the client adopt and evolve their IoT platform to...
Scope: The client required Sasken’s expertise to automate testing of reusable...
IoT or Internet of Things is an ecosystem comprising of various subsystems...