BODY ELECTRONICS & AUTOSAR
Since 2003, some of the world’s largest Automotive OEMs have joined the AUTOSAR global development partnership with an objective to establish open and standardized software architecture for Automotive electronic control units (ECUs).
Today, the automotive industry is being disrupted by OEMs, Tier-1s, tool vendors, semiconductor suppliers, and integrators are making significant technological investments in ECUs, Zone Control Units (ZCUs), Domain Control Units (DCUs), Vehicle Central Computing Units (VCCUs), and Collaborative Cognitive Control Units (CCCUs). Some of the possibilities enabled by Sasken in realizing AUTOSAR are:
- Enabling OEMs and Tier-1s to decouple vehicle functionality and features
- Modularization of the hardware and software architecture needs
- Helping partners remain profitable by enabling them to monetize the hardware, software and system integration solutions, services, and support
- Simplifying audits, standards compliance, and quality
- Creating newer business models in mobility