- Smart Devices and Wearables
- Enterprise Grade Devices
- Product Engineering
According to a forecast by Research and Markets, the global automotive connected infotainment system market will grow at a CAGR of 11.82% from 2018 to 2022. Automobiles are becoming like consumer devices with inflated customer expectations due to the experience and rapid pace of innovation in the personal electronics market. Today, time to market is a more critical factor than ever before. On top of this, Multimodal IVI System Interactions (touch, voice, gestures), the need for personal assistants like Alexa or Google, proliferation of ECUs, and exponential increase in complexity in passenger car cockpit design are getting more challenging in near future.
Sasken has played a pivotal role in developing Linux and Android-based IVI Systems for multiple Tier-1s and OEMs for over 10 years. Sasken leads the Automotive Linux and Android space due to its unmatched experience with Android frameworks gained through technology focused production programs and proof-of-concept projects. Sasken is also closely associated with leading silicon partners, Linux Foundation, and Google in the Automotive domain. Sasken was involved in the world’s first Android IVI Productization program in 2014, when Android was still relatively unknown in the Automotive market. Sasken’s In-vehicle Infotainment products such as Linux-based IVI Framework and Multimedia Codecs have been shipped in over 2 million vehicles worldwide. Sasken is a value added integrator for QNX, providing best-in-class, secure, ISO 26262 certified virtualization solutions.
- GENIVI Linux
- Qualcomm – 602A, 820A, SDA61xx, SDA81xx
- Renesas – R-Car H2/H3, R-Car M3
- Freescale – i.MX6, i.MX8
- Intel – Apollo Lake
- TI – J4, J5, J6, TDA2X
- NVIDIA – Jetson
- Android Auto
- Wi-Fi, NFC, USB, 3G/4G/LTE
- Multi-domain Controllers
- Guest VMs bring-up
- Virtualizing various peripherals
- User Experience/HMI, Personalization though Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning based on customer behaviour
- Mobility and Application like High Precision Vehicle Tracking, Specialized apps for head unit, Native/Hybrid Consumer apps
- Integrating Virtual Assistants
- IVI Usage Analytics
- IVI test Automation suite
Not able to find what you were looking for?