Customer: A reputed Japanese Automotive OEM
Scope: Sasken was responsible for providing rapid enhancements to the web applications related to high precision vehicle tracking. This involved ensuring incremental releases of new features in the application and faster deployments to production, enabling a seamless experience for customers.
- Developed web service based applications implemented in Tomcat containers
- DevOps based software delivery to enabled Continuous Integration & Continuous Development leveraging Jenkins
- Key DevOps tenets implemented include GIT/AWS Code Connect repository for storing source code, code quality using SonarQube, Maven based automation scripts for automated deployment in Amazon EC2 instances
- DevOps based continuous monitoring of Amazon EC2 instances using Cloudwatch and Nagios
- Automated delivery of applications across multiple environments
- Faster provisioning of environments on cloud in few hours