Customer: Taiwanese fabless semiconductor company
Sasken was entrusted with the responsibility to develop a software SDK by porting Sasken’s Driver Monitoring System (DMS) with driver authentication using facial recognition.
- Platform: Mediatek MTK2712, Neuropilot SDK
- Conceptualization and competitive market analysis
- Porting, optimization and development of vision-based algorithms
- Deep learning models are developed using Tensor Flow/Kairos
- Inferencing in PC-set up for
- Facial recognition
- Audio-Visual alert
- Camera or file-based input
- SW system designed for inter processor communication
- Implemented scheduling & timing synchronization
- Performance optimization to meet KPIs such as FPS, Precision, and Recall
- Unit testing & System testing
Sasken successfully ported the DMS solution and enabled the customer to reduce the lead time to productization of the SDK.